O ghost. Period.

Do you know what insane?
You already able to guess what the end looks like, but you never really know how it feels until that happen, and you never really ready until then.

So for you my dear ghost, love is really you deserve to get, I'm not the person who have rights to tell you this, but you actually deserve a real life love, not some another pathetic character. You deserve someone resurrecting you, make you be the better version of you.

I was expecting a more fairy tale you got after tiring story between us, but who am i anyway? Just a sick half healed person in her late 20s try to find something that could comfort her.

Yes, I'm that pathetic my dear ghost, I'm that mess, i played around and i got burn, i may unable to be loved or maybe i do but i find so hard to see it myself.

Anyway 11 years a hell of year long for a shitty end story.

Never expecting the feel, the effect on me.

I guess i just too comfortable to you, think you as a home where i could always home and welcome get my heart and soul a redemption.

We laughed, remember?
We are being truthful to each other, we are two broken soul, or maybe that what i thought.

You have decision, so i let you go.
Am i in pain ? No, it is somekind of agony.
I lose you, a home.

I wish you luck, and i wish you are happy.
I have no control of you nor my life, maybe it's time for me to grow old, facing my battle, beating down my own demon.
So you my dear ghost, could be rest your head abd heart.

Still i have many words to you, still have nights i wanted to share with you.
Well you are the ghost now, my dear ghost, this is where we stand now, letting you go, letting us go, facing truth that it is the actual time.

Hard to say hope you are happy for now, but i always wanted you to be happy anyway.

Never imagine this will end.

O dear my ghost, i love you, and i always will.

A night pills, no longer.
A comfortable love, with filthy addiction, this what you are thinking about us, i wanna laugh and cry at the same time.
I love you and all i want now is be home with my ghost, which i no longer have.

Too many words here. O ghost.

He's has a name that he really hate me when i called him by name.. il.. shhhh, my ghost i should end here before i cry, before my heart getting numb and numb in every letter i wrote to you.

Last thing i want on earth, being alienated by you.

O ghost.

Comments

Popular Posts