Summons
I wanna sit and lay my head on your lap, and your hand brushing my hair slowly,
I wanna feel free and peace upon your blessing.
I wanna tell story that i never tell to anyone but you, and you will hear me carefully and understand each and every single word i will say to you.
Deep inside my heart, i know i can and may bless my self, but yet i still need your blessing so i can through all this life, seeing things i never saw, touching things i never touched.
I know there will be sorrow, but i won't let my self making circle in the same row.
I will through each story and pain with the beauty in it.
Let me lay on your lap, lend me your power, guide me all the way.
Allow me to connect and channeling your energy. The white one, the beautiful one.
Oh mother earth.

Comments
Post a Comment