Padlocks - NAMSAN TOWER
I went to Korea last week from 29 March - 4th April 2018.
I can start somewhere to tell you the story about my traveling experience back there.
I can start with Jeju-do which where i actually spend my 1st and 2nd night in South Korea, instead i will start my travel story in South Korea from how i feel about love padlocks at Namsan Tower.
Why? Because, i simply need to let out my rushy shitful/unimportant comment/opinion that really need to get out from my head regarding this one of steamy travel spot in South Korea.
So dearest reader (as if i have one) If you think this will be a travel review or traveling guide to south korea, i suggest you to skip and continue to browse a correct travel guide.
Why i said shitful/unimportant comment, and why Namsan Tower ? specifically why love padlocks ?
I basically was so happy and grateful had a chance to travel and visit this one of steamy travel spot in South Korea, believe me i was happy.
To reach padlocks deck or whatever is it called, i have to walk uphill road which quite exhausted for some fatty zero gymnastics kind of girl like me. It was worth the hike though. Once i get there i can see how tall the Namsan tower (yet amazingly i still captivated more to Monas), and how colorful the thousands of padlock locked with the purpose of love and hope.
People from korea and around the world lock their hope of love there ( i even spot Indonesian name -a lot-).
What makes me wrote this out is an itchy feeling of :
"Hey seriously dude? Seriously miss ? You lock a padlocks with a cheesy wishes and hope you will be love each other ever after? How naive are you?"
I know it's a romantic things to do, but i just, i just WHY DUDE WHY ?
Do you think by locked your padlocks and your wish will come true ? that your love with whoever it is will be alive forever?
Okay so my feeling/thought divided two sides, one is seeing this as a love and celebration symbol of love and hope, and the other one is how shitful and naive this all dumb people. Am i just jealous ? Or am i in current positions of not sure believe in romantic love ?
I see with my eyes how colorful and beautiful this thousands of different color size of padlocks with beautiful wishes, but my heart just flat and questioning my sanity as fuck. I even questioning my self why am i smiling and took a photos in front of those dumb padlocks? Am i just being a tourist, so it was like a mandatory spot to show people that YES BEB I WENT TO THIS FKN SOUTH KOREA.
I just feel fuckin so flat, i didn't get the love vibes, i can think and see and say that it was beautiful as i said but it wasn't touch my soul.
I feel sorry to the people who put their name with their partner plus the wishes, i feel sorry if their love path does not work out. I feel sorry for my self who coldly feel flat to such a wonderful place.
The most thing sorry for I CAN'T PUT A GOOD HONEST CAPTION ON MY INSTAGRAM OF THIS PLACE.
YES, THIS IS WHY AM I WRITTING THIS SHITFUL UNIMPORTANT THOUGHT.
love you, whoever read this.
I still questioning WHY.

Comments
Post a Comment