Keto sucks !
Me in keto,
Day 1
Was amazing
Day 2
Still amazing
Day 3
Fuckin no energy, hungry, craving for carbo MIE AYAM !!! I WANT MIE AYAM !!
DAY 4
I HAVE NO LIFE, MOOD DROP, FATIGUE, FEELS LIKE TO VOMIT EVERYTIME.
so anyone who think to jump in for losing your weight by keto, please never ever think it's such an easy thing to do. I was thought it will be a cool and easy since I'm such a meat eater, but it turns out ripping my soul, my mood and take away my energy.
I decided to do catering instead prepare my own keto food. I spend Rp 1,850,000 for 12 days lunch & dinner.
Many keto catering but this one is the cheapest i can get so that's why i choose this catering.
5 days in a row full fat, yes FAT, oh honey believe me it's suck to force yourself eating FAT !
My boss birthday just perfectly today, and he treat all employees MIE AYAM!
what kind of destiny is that ? Bad destiny. Me craving MIE AYAM, and see it's infront of you now, yet you can't eat it. What a morron who let go what you have craving for many days ?. ME.
This will be continue..
Day 1
Was amazing
Day 2
Still amazing
Day 3
Fuckin no energy, hungry, craving for carbo MIE AYAM !!! I WANT MIE AYAM !!
DAY 4
I HAVE NO LIFE, MOOD DROP, FATIGUE, FEELS LIKE TO VOMIT EVERYTIME.
so anyone who think to jump in for losing your weight by keto, please never ever think it's such an easy thing to do. I was thought it will be a cool and easy since I'm such a meat eater, but it turns out ripping my soul, my mood and take away my energy.
I decided to do catering instead prepare my own keto food. I spend Rp 1,850,000 for 12 days lunch & dinner.
Many keto catering but this one is the cheapest i can get so that's why i choose this catering.
5 days in a row full fat, yes FAT, oh honey believe me it's suck to force yourself eating FAT !
My boss birthday just perfectly today, and he treat all employees MIE AYAM!
what kind of destiny is that ? Bad destiny. Me craving MIE AYAM, and see it's infront of you now, yet you can't eat it. What a morron who let go what you have craving for many days ?. ME.
This will be continue..

Comments
Post a Comment