Undeniably getting old before i know

I know i'm the last person on earth you would like to know if i am alive or not,
i feel like you might the person who will understand me or at least accept my wild and uncontrollable current mind or thought,

I'm breaking down for realizing that i'm going turn 26 sooner or later, withouth giving much achievements or improvement in my life, for my self or for anyone,
I feel so bad being my self right now,I don't know is it because of i get my PMS, or it's a likely depth awakening,
I feel like i have gotta do things in my life,
Being useful to my self and anyone around me,
But i'm 26 y.o and not much i did for anyone or for even my self,
I imagine world, with everyone in this world have their emotional awakening, they might 50% in depressing condition, becauae we live our life without really know what we wanted to, it's just like a step that already designed, and if you failed the step then you are a failure,
I know life is greater than this,
Life is just not a matter of making money and being rich and everything,
Reality just a trap,
People only knows whats on the surface,
They refuse to see the reality of what's really are happening in other people's mind and heart,
Here and there such a labeling for every each or shape, people will talking about you behind your back just only you have flaws or just because they don't get you cuz their life is stuck in one place and wanted trap other people to act and think just the way they are,
Life shouldn't be about suit myself to a dumb group which they only know is gossiping around and makes other people drama is their drama, without their noticing time is never stop and yet they just been stuck around the corner like a blind duck in a group,
So God, let me be my self, lend me your power to stay freak and not being normal like other people, because i am more than this,
Show me the way, guide me through my path,
I had my 26 years old life being wasted, and it's enough, no more boring life, no more life with infected people who only know how to survive a day and the next day they do the same things,
I wanna be free, 
That's my dream, That's always be my dream since i was a kid,
I wanna be free, from this tormented world.
I will be me, keep moving forward, finding what being missed.
My life might not gonna superb, but baby step will guide me through this,
So i'm sorry for being nothing, and sorry for being sorry for being me, me.

DASP
26/03/2017

Comments

Popular Posts