Reason of your exit way

The sleepless night, does it mean a thing to you ?
I know what kind of life you live for or there,
I just need your time, i need your full attention, i need your presence,
Not your distraction time, while you are proud with your multitasking ability.
You might think that you have spare your time only for me,
No, you have not,
You call me while you are driving heading to somewhere,
You call me while you are playing silly game,
You call me while you .. While you .. While you..
I'm wondering if,
If you would change your bad habitual, make a tidy schedule, but that won't happening at the end,
I'm tired missing you like a dumb 13 years old little girl who just experiencing love,
This is bullshit,
I don't need this,
I'm fine without you,
I'm fine without you,
I won't begging no more for your time, your attention, more over your love,
This is bullshit.
If you are tired of my mood swing, you may kick yourself off from my life.
There always an exit way for you,

Comments

Popular Posts